Mark your calendar for our next Neighborhood Outreach on Saturday, October 27th from 4-6pm! This event is to tell our community that there is a church here in the North Valleys that cares about them. We need everyone’s help on this one! You don’t have to have kids to be a part of this outreach.
SVkids are welcome to Trunk or Treat. After they have been through, we would love for them to help their parents pass out candy.
The church will be providing hot cocoa that evening!
Here are the details you’ll need to know for Trunk or Treat:
- Decorate your trunk or back of your truck in any theme. It doesn't have to be Halloween. Think about using things you already have…your favorite sports team, superheroes or decorations from the luau party you had this summer. Decorations must be family friendly.
- Have candy or other items to pass out for 300 kids. Please nothing containing nuts and only use individually wrapped candy.
- A $25 gift card will be given out to the two best decorated vehicles. Here is how you can earn points:
- You/Your family is dressed up and matching your theme
- Your decorations include a game for the kids to play
- All vehicles will need to be set up and ready to go by 3:00pm. You can come as early as 2:00pm to begin your set up. Jenny will be at the church to direct parking.
- No electricity will be provided for your vehicle.
- Vehicles will not be allowed to leave until after 6pm for safety reasons.
Hot Cocoa Help Needed!
We are looking for help with making and serving cocoa that night.
Please see Jenny to sign up or if you have any questions.