We will be going to West Coast Baptist Youth Conference in Lancaster, California. This will be an exciting time of games, fun, preaching and Six Flags.
Here are all the details you'll need to know:
- DROP OFF TIME: 6am on Wednesday, April 11th at the church.
- PICK UP TIME: 10pm on Friday, April 13th at the church.
- COST: $150 + money for two meals. One on the way down and one on the way back. Money needs to be turned in to Pastor Nathan by Sunday, April 1st.
- WHAT TO BRING: clothing for three days of exciting activities and preaching services, your Bible, a pen, bath articles, some spending money, a soft heart and a good attitude.
- WHAT TO WEAR: Girls should wear modest, loose fitting, knee-length shorts or skirts while at the conference along with something nice for the evening services. Guys should wear modest jeans or casual pants, followed by nice casual pants and collared shirts for evening services.
If you have any other questions, please contact Pastor Nathan anytime at 775.379.3347 or firstname.lastname@example.org